Pursuant to Art. 13.1–2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR):
- 1. The Controller of your personal data is Anna Karpiuk operating an economic activity under the business name of “explain it! Anna Karpiuk”, with its registered seat at ul. Żaryna 3/59, 02-593 Warszawa, NIP (Tax ID): 5213552157, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2. Your personal data will be processed under Art. 6.1(a) of the GDPR in order to contact explain it! and for your data to be archived as data of a person contacting explain it!
- 3. Your personal data will be stored until the end of a relationship between you and explain it! or until your request to cease the processing activities
- 4. You have the right to request the Data Controller to let you access, modify, delete, supplement or transfer your data and to restrict or complain against the processing of your data, as well as the right to revoke your consent to processing at any time without prejudice to the legality of the processing activities carried out under your consent prior to its revocation
- 5. You may file a complaint with the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data if you believe that your personal data are not processed in compliance with the personal data protection laws and regulations
- 6. Disclosure of personal data is voluntary, although necessary to contact explain it! Anna Karpiuk using the contact form at www.explain-it.pl
- 7. Failure to disclose personal data makes it impossible to contact explain it! Anna Karpiuk using the contact form.
- 8. Your personal data will be neither processed automatically nor used for profiling purposes.